Workflow automation, in recent times, has gained immense popularity among business houses as it saves precious resources, and brings in better customer experiences. Quickwork develops interfaces for such business operations providing no-code enterprise operation tools which require the least technical expertise. Analytics Insight has engaged in an exclusive interview with Dr. Milind R. Agarwal, Founder & CEO, of Quickwork.
1. Kindly brief us about Quickwork, and its services across segments.
Quickwork provides a no-code enterprise-grade platform to enable any enterprise to connect or integrate 2 or more applications and automate all kinds of business and consumer workflows quickly and affordably. Enterprises worldwide are looking for tools to create and offer better customer experiences using digital transformation by unlocking data from legacy and unconnected systems and taking action on it; it offers a ready platform that can be used by non-IT or citizen developers to solve such problems. There are 1,000+ pre-integrated apps on Quickwork from various categories which are ready to use, a few of which are
- Business (CRM – Salesforce, Hubspot, ZohoCRM; ERP – SAP; HRMS – PeopleSoft; Enterprise – Google, Amazon, Microsoft)
- Consumer (e-commerce, payments, weather, news, location)
- Artificial Intelligence (Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Google Vision, Amazon Rekognition)
- Business Intelligence (Microsoft BI, Tableau, Metabase)
- Conversational (Messengers – WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Slack, Line, Google Chat, Microsoft Teams, IoT devices, and Intelligent Chatbots)
2. With what mission and objectives, the company was set up? In short, tell us about your journey since the inception of the company?
Our vision is to ‘Democratize Automation’ with a mission To Make Automation Easy, Affordable, Accessible, and ‘Compliant’.
We strive every day to make automation
- Easy – By making the no-code user interface and user experience easier, simpler, and delightful for citizen developers with every updated release for our platform.
- Affordable – By continuously striving to drive the unit transaction cost of automation to the lowest level possible, so that more businesses worldwide can afford to adopt automation.
- Accessible – By making our platform available in real-time, in multiple languages, on-premises, on-cloud, and hybrid formats, so that it can be accessed by anyone anywhere in the world.
- Compliant – By proactively implementing the best practices around information security and privacy policies and safeguards, so that our users feel comfortable and assured about accepting and adopting automation.
Our journey so has been an exciting one where we have grown from an app company to a platform company, as shown below year-wise
2015 – Product: A predictive performance management app in a conversational format
2018 – Pivot: Build an enterprise-grade integration platform that is DIY and easy to use
2020 – Launched No-code integration, API, and workflow automation platform
2022 – Launched Embedded integration and Embedded workflows platform
Future – Working on some first-of-its-kind innovative feature releases, currently being tested in stealth mode
3. What is your biggest USP that diﬀerentiates the company from competitors?
Quickwork integration, API, and automation platform work in ‘real-time’; this unique capability makes our platform very useful for enterprises with use-cases that need transactions and messages to happen in real-time. For example, chatbots and IoT devices work seamlessly with other apps on Quickwork; similarly, fintech like building their automated workflows on Quickwork because they need their money flow transactions and related information to execute in real-time.
4. How is IoT/Big Data/AI/Robotics evolving today in the industry as a whole? What are the most important trends that you see emerging across the globe?
Quickwork is fully compatible with all RPA, Big Data, AI, and Robotics applications; we build connectors for any app in 48 hours if we get a well-written API document and test account credentials.
Many analytics or Business Intelligence apps like Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio & MetaBase are already integrated on Quickwork and we keep adding more as per customer requests.
5. What are some of the challenges faced by your company today?
Two specific challenges we face today are
- Long decision-making cycles in enterprises span from 6 months to 9 months.
- The unwillingness of senior executives to adopt cloud Vs. on-premises app installations.
6. How do you see the company and the industry in the future ahead?
The market opportunity for integration platforms is expected to exceed $9 billion in revenue by 2025 and will continue to grow. (Source – Gartner Forecast: Enterprise Infrastructure Software, Worldwide, 2019-2025, 2Q21 Update). We believe that our platform offered in SaaS- and Embeddable- formats will power the integration, automation, and digital transformation journeys of many growing and large enterprises across industry verticals and SaaS app product companies worldwide.
7. What is the edge your company has over other players in the industry?
We can build and maintain an edge over other players in the industry because of
- Real-time transaction capability makes it distinctively attractive for messaging, IoT, supply chain, and fintech companies.
- Event-driven architecture design allows any enterprise to scale to infinity without disruption while maintaining low unit costs.
- Proactive management of reliability, information security, and privacy.
- Affordable pricing for our customers who need to benefit from our platform.
8. What does your technology and business roadmap look like for the rest of the year?
We strive to continuously improve user experience in line with our mission where we state that part of democratizing automation is by making it easy and simple to use.
This year we will surface the first-of-its-kind innovation on our platform which will immensely benefit many enterprises who are struggling to maintain and manage their legacy systems; currently, this innovative feature is under testing in stealth mode.
9. Kindly share your point of view on the current scenario of Big Data Analytics and its future.
- Data of modern enterprise with its sheer volume, need for faster velocity in storage, retrieval, and sharing, and disparate variety in terms of structure and source has made Big Data Analytics a very specialized, growing, and priority sector.
- Apps and services are continuously improving the ability to make sense out of complex and large data sets and the need of the hour is to integrate data sources, databases, and data lakes with other apps & services running on the cloud, in hybrid and on-prem environments in a reliable, fast, secure, and scalable manner.
- Results of analytics need to be pushed and shared in a customizable manner with multiple stakeholders in a business workflow for better decision-making and faster action.
- The Big Data and Analytics ecosystem must democratize itself in terms of accessibility, and ready availability of trends, patterns, and data-based insights and outcomes for the end-of-chain users directly in the field, complementing the top management in faster reporting and decision making.
The post Exclusive Interview with Dr. Milind R. Agarwal, Founder & CEO, Quickwork appeared first on .
Do Kwon Interview Explains He’s ‘Devastated’ By LUNA Collapse, Says ‘There’s A Difference Between Failing And Fraud’
During a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal (WSJ), Terraform Labs (TFL) founder Do Kwon said he was “devastated” by the LUNA and UST implosion that took place in mid-May. He told the WSJ that he was probably a billionaire when LUNA tapped an all-time high before the collapse, but lost a great portion of his net worth following the aftermath.
Do Kwon Speaks About the Terra LUNA Collapse
Do Kwon has recently discussed the LUNA and UST fallout during an interview with the WSJ contributors Alexander Osipovich and Jiyoung Sohn. The interview was published on June 22, and its the first interview Kwon has done since the Terra collapse. Kwon told the reporters that he lost most of his wealth after the crash but that doesn’t bother him that much. “This doesn’t bother me,” Kwon told the reporters. “I live a fairly frugal life,” the Terra co-founder said.
Kwon, however, said he was sorry about the losses investors took from the fallout. “I’ve been devastated by recent events and hope that all the families who’ve been impacted are taking care of themselves and those that they love,” Kwon stated in the interview. He also discussed his confidence that many called cocky, and noted that it was because he was a big believer in the Terra ecosystem. Kwon said:
I made confident bets and made confident statements on behalf of UST because I believed in its resilience and its value proposition.” Adding he said, “I’ve since lost these bets, but my actions 100% match my words. There is a difference between failing and running a fraud.
Kwon Has ‘Great Confidence’ in the Terra’s ‘Ability to Build Back Even Stronger’
Furthermore, Kwon discussed the new Terra blockchain and LUNA 2.0 which is down 90% from the $18.87 per unit all-time high and now trades for $1.88. LUNA 2.0 has a market capitalization of around $238 million on June 23 and the token has lost 2.6% during the past 24 hours. Kwon believes the revival will be strong and thinks that LUNA 2.0 could someday surpass the LUNA classic (LUNC) chain.
“I have great confidence in our ability to build back even stronger than we once were,” Kwon told The WSJ reporters. Kwon’s WSJ interview follows the reports that said the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) was investigating Terraform Labs and the UST collapse. Moreover, a whistleblower called Fatman has accused Kwon of having massive amounts of LUNA in personal wallets.
Fatman has also accused Kwon of cashing out $2.7 billion in funds before the project collapsed but the Terra co-founder denies that he cashed out and he said the allegations were false. Kwon and Terraform Labs are also being sued in a class-action lawsuit that claims the co-founder and company misled investors. Additionally, official records indicate that Do Kwon dissolved Terraform Labs Korea before the LUNA and UST collapse. Three members of Terraform Labs’ in-house legal team left the company amid the controversy as well.
Tags in this story
Class Action Lawsuit, Class-Action, collapse, depegging, do kwon, interview, LUNA, Luna 2.0, LUNA Investors, LUNC, New Blockchain, SEC, Terra, terraform labs, TerraUSD, TFL, UST, UST depeg, UST Investors, whistleblower Fatman, WSJ Interview
What do you think about Do Kwon’s interview with the WSJ? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
Jamie Redman is the News Lead at Bitcoin.com News and a financial tech journalist living in Florida. Redman has been an active member of the cryptocurrency community since 2011. He has a passion for Bitcoin, open-source code, and decentralized applications. Since September 2015, Redman has written more than 5,000 articles for Bitcoin.com News about the disruptive protocols emerging today.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Exclusive Interview With Rajesh Singla, CEO, Planify
Starting a business off ground has never been easy even for the unicorn companies. Steve Jobs had to sell off his Volkswagen to create a million-dollar company like Apple. Planify Capital Private Limited is a fintech company that thinks funding should never be a hurdle in a startup’s path. With many funding options available in the market, it is often difficult to find the ones who know the worth of your business. Planify helps entrepreneurs by providing funding through accredited investors who are quite adept at risk assessment. Analytic Insight has engaged in an exclusive interview with Rajesh Singla, CEO, of Planify.
1. Kindly brief us about the company, its specialization, and the services that your company offers.
Planify Capital Private Limited is a fintech start-up with the goal of creating India’s largest private equity marketplace. It is a financially self-sufficient corporation that is self-funded and bootstrapped. It supports start-ups and entrepreneurs in funding through accredited investors. It provides pre-IPO, upcoming IPO, and private equity shares of firms that are going public or plan to go public in the near future, as investors do not get allotment in shares prior to the IPO.
The firm also offers ESOP liquidation services to employees and has previously provided massive liquidity for Paytm, OYO, Delhivery, Boat, and six other companies. It also offers to sell the company and business to assist entrepreneurs in exiting the firm and passing the baton to new founders.
2. With what mission and objectives, the company was set up? In short, tell us about your journey since the inception of the company?
The curation of Planify emerged in 2019 from the need to bring cutting-edge tech to the $42 Billion fundraising market and $77 Billion private equity which is completely unorganized.
The company wanted to help investors get detailed information about companies in the private space and hence started providing detailed research reports and selling shares of companies with upcoming IPOs. The company has already sold shares in the private market worth more than 100 crores. Till now it has 10,000+ investors and looking to increase this no. to 50,000.
In FY22, the company entered the fund-raising market and began aiding businesses with various degrees of cash raising. Last year, Planify raised financing for two start-ups, Bazaar India and Madbow, for a total of Rs. 40 crores. The company is seeking to add more to the list this year.
Planify promoted around 9 major firms on its platform, including Paytm, OYO, Delivery, and Boat, and provided significant liquidity of over 45 crores to employees through its ESOP services.
This young firm wants to capture the maximum market through a solution like never before in India. The vision is to be the go-to place for the entrepreneurship and start-up wave in India.
3. Mention some of the awards, achievements, recognitions, and clients’ feedback that you feel are notable and valuable for the company.
In FY22, the company saw a 10x increase in revenue and a 33X increase in profit and has crossed the turnover of Rs.150 crore with a 192.5 % return on equity. It is a debt-free corporation with a 10,000+ person investor base and 270+ enterprises dealing with it.
4. Kindly mention some of the major challenges the company has faced till now.
- Due to a lack of information accessible in the market for private firms, it is difficult to give precise information to investors; nevertheless, Planify stands apart by attempting to dig deeper to obtain all of the information.
- Competitors attempt to acquire market share by reducing margins, posing a growing challenge for the corporation.
5. How do you see the company and the industry in the future ahead?
Planify seeks to build an integrating platform that allows investors and VCs to acquire all of the information they need about start-ups. It is also focusing on launching start-ups on its platform with the goal of raising funds.
The firm aspires to become the largest private equity company marketplace and to build a massive database for investors to get precise information on private companies, making it a safer decision for them.
6. What are your growth plans for the next 12 months?
Planify is trying to establish a large database for investors, by adding more and more research papers to its platform. It is attempting to increase its investment base by 5X; it now has 10,000 investors but expects to reach 50,000 in the coming year.
In addition, the company is partnering with an increasing number of start-ups to raise funds, and it is attempting to carve out a niche in the market by providing valuations, pitch decks, and equity restructuring services to these businesses.
Planify expects to expand its revenue to Rs.273 crore in the current year, up from Rs.150 crore in FY22, and its profit to Rs.21 crore, up from Rs.10 crore in FY22.
7. Where do you see growth coming in for the sector?
Every day, India’s young population comes up with fresh start-up ideas, and the government is supporting the Start-up India Program, which creates a demand for new entrants and fledgling entrepreneurs to raise funds, resulting in massive development for this industry.
Also, new investors are entering the stock market, which has had a beneficial influence on this market. This opens the door to opportunities in this category, which is currently unorganized, allowing Planify to stand out in the market.
8. what is your biggest USP that differentiates the company from competitors?
- Strong Network Distribution
- Same Day Delivery of PreIPO Stock
- First to Market Aim at seizing the first-mover advantage
- Comprehensive marketplace for fundraising and sale of secondary shares
- Detailed research reports with a complete analysis of companies in the private equity market
The post Exclusive Interview with Rajesh Singla, CEO, Planify appeared first on .
Inside A Metaverse Of Pandorah.io – Interview With The CEO Of A Game Development Studio Argentics.io
Alexander Khodorkovsky is the founder and the CEO of Argentics.io. Argentics is a software development studio specializing in end-to-end game development. Building on their years of experience on the leading edge of gaming innovation, Argentics is now starting work on a state-of-art metaverse.
1. Let’s start with a brief intro. What’s the living narrative of your story?
It’s not complicated – my story is about a passion for games, gaming, and developing games. From a very early age, I saw the potential value of gaming from simple entertainment to changing how people live, play, and work. That passion became my dream and total focus. While chasing my dream I was lucky to meet like-minded people who also wanted to create amazing things. From this shared passion was founded Argentics.io. As a business, we started with casual gaming apps, educational apps, and gamification apps for brands. Hard work and excellent results led to working on a couple of big desktop titles. In 2020 we started working on Blockchain gaming projects.
2. Tell me, what makes Blockchain gaming different?
Community involvement is what makes the real difference. People who are into crypto are more passionate and creatively disruptive – always looking to break what works to make it better. Over the last few years, we have been witnessing a movement towards a new ownership paradigm. The very idea of creating or participating in decentralized ecosystems is to bridge the gap l between community stakeholders. Now, art creators, asset collectors, community, and product developers – all are more connected than ever before. Which is a great thing!
For example, NFT artisans can finally get their fair share or enthusiasts who do their best to help their favorite project and can now get rewarded for their dedication and passion. This interdependent community is the ideal bedrock for startups looking for early funding and PR support from a community.
With Blockchain game development the right team can create a solid game or even an entire metaverse working collaboratively with their supporter ecosystem. We all know the big names like Sandbox or Axie Infinity which have massive communities. But despite their impressive success, the market is still emerging. Check LinkedIn job openings posted by guys like ImmutableX. They are extremely bullish on the future of Blockchain gaming, to say the least. The Government of Korea has recently allocated $177M to invest in metaverses.
We are yet to see billions injected into the industry in anticipation of the next bull run. Watch this space!
3. What is your take on the current Blockchain gaming landscape?
I’ll double down on what I said before. On the one hand, there are a lot of successful players, and equally, loads of untapped potential. What does this tell us? Opportunity knocks for the brave … this is far from a mature market.
While metaverse projects were able to properly cater to socializing needs, the quality gaming experience is still a void to be filled. The community is hungry for better visuals and more features. Because the very idea of grinding while playing repetitive sessions is simply put; depressing. And remember, the Blockchain community is a community of enthusiasts and enjoyers. We see that people enjoy being a part of colorful metaverses with plenty of features, which will inevitably create demand for top-notch projects.
So, in our opinion, there is a vast latent demand for quality gaming platforms in the metaverse, a good opportunity for seasoned game development teams.
4. Which brings us to Pandorah, right?
Exactly. Our team has been working on a number of NFT game projects. You can read about some of those on our website. Our team had our own sandbox and an art vision that we planned to put into practice. We’ve always wanted to show that a metaverse can be a visually marvelous experience. With the Pandorah project, the stars aligned, and we agreed to build this special place for dreamers and mavericks. Pandorah is a place that brings together NFT collectors, adventurers, fans of mysteries, competitive gaming enjoyers, and metaverse lovers. All of this combines as opportunities for asset creators and game developers.
Pandorah is designed as a state-of-art metaverse offering not only deep social interaction via the means of common mechanics, but a diverse top-notch gaming experience. What sets it apart from other projects, even more, is that all of the games – and the world of Pandorah – share the same distinctive art style and vibe.
We are talking about a mysterious land of inventions, craftsmanship, and big dreams wrapped in an artisanal coat of colorful and vibrant steampunk settings. Think of the charming atmosphere, where meticulous engineers breathe life into sophisticated mechanisms with the power of arcane magic. A techno-wizardry world, where you are not a mere watcher but an active citizen of a magnificent land worth exploring!
Now, you are in a cool place full of tech and magic, a town where you can craft, furnish and interact with many other players. When you visit the central square, you see several portals. They will lead you to tailor-made competitive games – each offering different mechanics, all united by unparalleled quality.
5. What would be the role of NFTs in this mix of a metaverse and gaming platform?
NFTs play a vital role in Pandorah. There are state-of-art utility NFTs designed for specific games. Additionally, there are NFTs that generate owners’ benefits regardless of the games they prefer.
Let’s say that you like shooters. To get a slight competitive edge over other players you will likely want to purchase a character NFT that offers just a bit better stats in that very game.
On the other hand, we expect many players to enjoy several different games. To this end, Pandorah introduces the concept of Magic Buddies. These NFTs grow stronger with every victory or every tasty treat. Over time they will start producing unique random bonuses and resources. Some of the gifts you might keep for yourself while the others might become valuable items for others on the market.
Regardless of which NFTs you buy to get some utility, rest assured that they will also have high artistic value. This is why Pandorah also collaborates with some of the world’s top NFT artists.
And don’t forget about lands! But I don’t want to spoil this part right now.
6. What are the short and long-term goals for Pandorah?
The major goal is to create a self-sufficient and dynamic ecosystem that will last for years to come. We want the world of Pandorah to grow, offering its users aesthetic pleasure, memorable gaming experiences, and countless socializing options. In the spirit of creative collaboration, Pandora will eventually be open to other developers with great ideas and skills to make those ideas come to life.
We dream big and act quickly. Our team has already started working on a few games for the project. So, in 2022 Pandorah’s community will already have a taste of a couple of demos, and will also walk the first of many downtowns in the Pandorah Metaverse.
Over the course of 2023 and 2024, the Project will have a lot of updates in terms of content and new features to continue the unique nature of the Pandora project…
7. What role will the community play in creating Pandorah?
We believe that a community is an integral and important piece of any Blockchain project. As I said before, player experience has always been our first priority. With the help of a decentralized ecosystem, we’ll get closer than ever to players. All Pandorah supporters will get a chance to contribute to the project.
Community transparency is key to the success of our project. Every week we, being the team responsible for art and coding, will share tons of updates, including NFT and game art, pieces of lore, animations, closed beta testing, sneak peeks, and much more. The world of Pandorah is to be a place of mystery, but our progress will be no secret to its community.
8. How to become a Pandorah contributor?
There are several ways to support the project. You are welcome to participate in NFT sales, become an active member on one of our social media, or even become an ambassador.
To get more info on the project please visit the official Twitter profile of Pandorah. Soon the project will be launching a Discord server and a YouTube channel with cool game demo footage and interviews. Some of the news will be shared between Pandorah citizens only.
Make sure that you are among the first to join the journey to cool Blockchain gaming and mysteries!
The post Inside a metaverse of Pandorah.io – Interview with the CEO of a game development studio Argentics.io appeared first on .
Bachelors Scholarship7 days ago
Stanford University Scholarships In USA 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Fully Funded Scholarships7 days ago
McGill University Scholarships In Canada 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
Bitcoin5 days ago
What to know about Bitcoin’s pricing model and whether BTC will be ‘part of it’
Binance6 days ago
Binance Suspends Direct Deposits And Withdrawals In Brazil
Altcoins6 days ago
The many reasons why DOGE believers aren’t done yet
1600 blocks7 days ago
Bitcoin’s Sinking Price Pushes Hashrate Below 200 Exahash, Mining Difficulty Expected To Slide 2.8% Lower
ada6 days ago
Cardano [ADA]: Plotting the path to a 125% rally after 1 August
2:1 ratio of sellers6 days ago
Cumberland Sees Massive OTC Moves During Crypto Market Rout — ‘Most Volume We’ve Seen This Year’