Then opportunity of you Getting a fully funded scholarship in nigeria as an undergraduate is one click away, as we present to you the ongoing fully funded Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate scholarship 2021/2022
You’d agree with us at today vibes that Scholarships are great tools used in funding educational activities. Especially if you are a very brilliant student a d have the passion to further your studies in nigeria or abroad.
So for helping students, Guinness Nigeria is happy to offer Undergraduate Scholarship Awards in 2021/2022 for all qualified and talented students for an undergraduate program in Nigeria. The study award is open to all students for this current academic session 2021/2022.
Description of the Guinness Nigeria Scholarship
This scholarship program assists Guinness’ Nigeria’s dedication to implementing transformative schemes that promote youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics. They advice students from Guinness host communities to apply.
Guinness Nigeria is committed to enriching the communities in which it operates and plays a leading role in the socio-economic development of its host communities.
To ensure that efforts can be as effective as possible and are sustainable, the company concentrates on these focus areas: the provision of clean potable water (through the Diageo Water of Life initiative), Health and Education.
Requirements for Scholarship
Applications are open to students studying the following courses: Engineering and Sciences–Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing & Sales, Human Resources/Industrial & Labour Relations and Accounting.
Also it’s might interest you to know that Candidates must be 1st or 2nd-year students in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Merits of the Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2021/2022
The scholarship seeks to provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics.
The Study Programme is accessible to undergraduate students who wish to study in any field of study offered in the universities or polytechnics in Nigeria.
The scholarship scheme is being taken at any institution situated in Nigeria.
How the Selection Process Works
Applicants might be asked to write an aptitude test
Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development Associations, where applicable.
Aspirants who fulfill the above selection process and requirements should send the following details to [email protected]
Matriculation Number/Year of study;
Home Town/Local Government Area/State of Origin;
Phone Number/e-mail address;
Scanned copy of Student ID card or Admission letter
The Deadline for application was not given however, students are recommended to apply as soon as possible to obtain this scholarship.
While having the above information in mind in how to apply for the ongoing scholarship, don’t forget to click the link below to apply for the scholarship while it last. GOOD LUCK!
The P.E.O International Scholarship For Women
In order to help international women students attend graduate school in the United States or Canada, the International Peace Scholarship Fund was founded in 1949.
About The Scholarship
A program called the International Peace Scholarship Fund, which was started in 1949, offers scholarships to deserving women from other nations so they can pursue graduate degrees in the US and Canada. P.E.O. members think that education is essential to promoting international harmony and understanding.
A student can receive a maximum of $12,500. Individual requirements may dictate the awarding of smaller sums.
The award is not meant to pay for all living or academic expenses, but it is based on documented needs. The applicant must disclose additional financial resources at the time of application that is sufficient to cover her anticipated costs. Personal and family finances, tuition waivers, labor scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants, and other scholarships are a few examples of additional resources.
A student can receive a maximum of $12,500. Individual requirements may dictate the awarding of smaller sums.
• The P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund offers financial aid to women from outside the United States and Canada who are pursuing advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada, with the hope that recipients will use their education upon returning home to make a positive impact and promote world peace.
• A candidate must have a full year of coursework left to complete, be enrolled, and dwell in the same residence for the duration of the academic year in order to be eligible for her first scholarship.
• First-time applicants cannot be doctoral students who have finished their coursework and are simply focusing on their dissertations.
• Scholarship applications from international students attending Cottey College are welcome.
• Students who are citizens or legal residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible. Note: It is acceptable for a student to have residency just for tax purposes.
• Scholarships are not awarded for distance learning, independent study, internships, or practical training that is not accompanied by coursework.
• Every year, the Eligibility Period lasts from September 15 to December 15.
For those who are already enrolled, the deadline for applications is February 1. Those who haven’t enrolled yet just before March 15.
Please don’t provide any email addresses that end in “.edu.” Instead of using your school’s email address, use your personal one. The P.E.O. system’s critical signals could be blocked by educational institutions’ firewalls, seriously delaying the application process.
Interested persons can now apply here http://www.peointernational.org/about-peo-international-peace-scholarship-ips
The Griffith Scholarship Program
About The Scholarship
For excellent applicants to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University, the university is offering the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship.
Citizens of nations besides Australia and New Zealand
Scholarship Worth And Components
For the duration of the program, the scholarship will pay 50% of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses.
To qualify, you must:
• Be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
• Possess a minimum GPA (on a 7-point scale) of 5.5 or higher in prior coursework or the equivalent. Verify that you meet the minimum GPA requirements listed below.
• Be accepted to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship applications.
• Meet all academic and English language requirements for enrollment in the undergraduate or graduate coursework program of your choice.
• Enroll in a full-time program beginning in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of 2023.
To comprehend all the specifications for this scholarship, read the terms and conditions listed below.
Where To Apply
Apply by following these instructions, and we’ll let you know whether you’ve been accepted.
· Submit an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs.
· Submit your scholarship application by the deadline (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
• Your application will be examined by a university panel.
• We’ll let you know how your application turned out.
• By the deadline, you must accept both the program offer and the scholarship in order to be eligible for it. The scholarship will be withdrawn if you don’t accept it by the deadline listed in your award letter.
• If you begin your studies at Griffith and complete the continued enrollment requirements, the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester (see below). By the census date, you must pay the remaining balance of fees based on your enrollment.
Dates For Closing Applications
1st quarter of 2023
• Deadline to apply: 3 December 2022
• Receive results by December 21, 2022
Students only who have completed Year 12
Apply by December 19, 2022.
• Decision by: December 23, 2022
The trimester begins on March 6, 2023.
2023, Second Quarter
Apply by April 15, 2023.
• Decision by: May 12, 2023
Trimester begins: July 17, 2023
2023 Third Trimester
Apply by: August 4, 2023
• Receive results by August 23, 2023
Beginning of trimester: November 6, 2023
By the deadline, you must submit an application for the scholarship as well as an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
Terms And Conditions
There are academic and English language entry requirements for Griffith University, including grades from prior coursework and English language ability.
Scholarships are only available for postgraduate or undergraduate tuition.
• Subject to completing the continued enrollment conditions, the scholarship pays 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses solely for the duration of the program (see below). The course length is determined by subtracting any credit earned for prior study from the first-degree program’s program length, as specified in your letter of offer. By the census date of each applicable trimester of the program, each deduction will be implemented.
• In order to be eligible for the scholarship and any scholarship deduction, students must be international fee-paying students. The scholarship will be canceled if the recipient’s status changes to International Fee Paying student.
• Scholarship availability is constrained. The Griffith International Scholarship Office will notify candidates that all open scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn once the maximum number of scholarship acceptances has been reached.
• Excludes students enrolled in programs that are only offered part-time, offered online (campus=online), non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, and programs that are delivered abroad in partnership with a partner organization.
• Scholarships may not be postponed.
Prerequisites For Continued Enrollment
• In order to receive and keep the scholarship, students must be enrolled full-time, achieving academic progress that satisfies the standards of their program of study, and/or meeting the requirements of their student visa, unless credit forbids full-time enrollment.
• In order to continue to be eligible for scholarships, students must successfully complete each trimester’s requirements and enroll in the subsequent trimester. For each tuition price deduction in the upcoming enrollment trimester, a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0-point grading scale must be upheld. The cumulative GPA is the GPA totaled for the grades given to the student over the course of their academic career.
• The Griffith International Admissions Letter of Offer, which specifies the program for which the scholarship offer was made, must be maintained by the student.
• The amount of the scholarship is not refundable in the event that a student withdraws or cancels for any reason.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below). https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
The Switzerland Government Scholarship Program
About The Scholarships
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024 are a part of the Swiss Government’s global strategy for research, education, and innovation. International students can apply for master’s, PhD, and post-doctoral scholarships in Switzerland from all over the world. The research scholarship is available to ambitious, self-starting PhD and Post-Doc students in addition to those majoring in the arts. The Swiss Government International Scholarship only awards master’s degrees. Thus, to be considered for this extremely difficult scholarship opportunity, students must demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creativity, an open mind, and a tendency for cross-cultural involvement.
Each year, the Swiss Confederation provides Government Excellence Scholarships to promote the cross-national study and cultural exchange with more than 180 other countries. These foreign scholarships in Europe are open to nationals of countries with diplomatic links to Switzerland. The Swiss Government Scholarships also help Switzerland’s standing as a pioneer in the ERI and the promotion of research culture worldwide.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–24:
• Federal Commission for Scholarships for International Students.
• A graduate degree
The following bursaries are offered:
Swiss Government Master’s Scholarships for Excellence
• Excellence-based PhD Fellowships from the Swiss Government
• Swiss Government Postdoctoral Excellence Scholarships
• Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships
The scholarship provides two different types of programs.
• Under this program, candidates may apply in any field of study, and research scholars may enroll in any cantonal university in Switzerland, as well as two federal institutes of technology and four research institutions.
Grants for the arts
Scholarships for the arts must be used to further graduate studies. For this group, only a select few countries are allowed. Scholarship recipients can continue their education at any art school or university in Switzerland.
Duration of the scholarship:
• A 12-month Swiss research fellowship
• PhD Scholarship in Switzerland for 12 to 36 months (time duration varies based on academic achievement)
• Post-Doc Scholarship for One Year
The following advantages of the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–24:
• There is no fee for processing applications.
• A monthly stipend will be given to students pursuing master’s, PhD, and postdoctoral degrees.
Requirements for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships:
To be eligible for this award, the applicant must have a letter of admission from a professor at the Swiss university. You must therefore be aware of how to acquire a professor’s acceptance letter.
• Candidates must possess a master’s degree that is comparable to a Swiss master’s degree in order to be considered for PhD and post-doc opportunities.
• Candidates for the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree comparable to the bachelor’s degree awarded in Switzerland.
• The applicant must be a national of a country that Switzerland has diplomatic relations.
• Those who get scholarships must be able to move to Switzerland for the duration of the program.
• If the applicant has resided in Switzerland for more than a year, they are not eligible to apply.
• Applicants who have already been awarded a grant by the Swiss government are not eligible to submit an application.
• The eligibility for master’s programs varies somewhat by location. In order to check the qualifying conditions, you must first select your country. countries M through Z, or nations A through L
How can I submit an application for an Excellence Scholarship from the Swiss Government?
• The applicants must submit separate applications to the PhD, Post-Doc, or master’s programs at Swiss universities, as well as to the Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
• The applicant is required to submit both a full profile and a creative project or research project.
• Independently of the intended Swiss university, the candidate must select a supervisor.
• It is recommended that the professors you select have research interests in the same area as yours.
· Speak with your lecturer directly and let them know you’re considering applying for the scholarship provided by the Swiss Government.
• The candidates for the Arts program must first prove that their country is eligible.
• The document must be written in English.
• The application package can be obtained from the Swiss Embassy.
Documents Required for Swiss Government Scholarships in 2023–2024:
• A brief resume.
• A letter of motivation.
• A signed FCS form with a maximum research plan of five pages.
• Include two copies and one set of papers.
• The initial set shall consist of the original, duly executed documents and two letters of recommendation (if applicable attested in English).
• The second set must contain a duplicate of the first set, with the exception of recommendation letters.
• A picture attached to a typed and printed FCS form.
Interested persons can now apply here https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.html
Yuga Labs Launches Bored Ape And Mutant Ape Yacht Club Community Council
The non-fungible token (NFT) and blockchain firm Yuga Labs has announced a community council will be representatives of the Bored...
Crypto Touted By Kim Kardashian Climbs 124% After SEC Charges, Token Value Dumps The Next Day
Following the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charges against the socialite Kim Kardashian for unlawfully touting the crypto asset...
Biggest Movers: DOGE, XRP Hit Highest Point Since Late September
Dogecoin was trading near its highest point since late September on Wednesday, as prices rose for a second straight day....
Fed’s Inflation Nowcasting Data Shows Future CPI Increases, US Gross National Debt Hits $31 Trillion
A recently published forecast stemming from the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s Inflation Nowcasting data indicates upcoming U.S. consumer price...
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC Climbs To 2-Week High
Bitcoin continued to trade above $20,000 on Wednesday, as the token remained near a two-week high. Bullish momentum in cryptocurrency...
Binance And Kazakhstan To Share Information About Crypto-Related Crime
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has agreed to support Kazakhstan in ensuring the safe development of the country’s crypto market. The trading...
Federal Energy Agencies’ Unwillingness To Act On White House’s Crypto Mining Recommendations Miffs US Lawmaker
Jared Huffman, a United States lawmaker who advocates for increased scrutiny of crypto-mining entities, has reportedly chastised U.S. energy agencies...
BNB and BUSD holders, this Binance announcement can affect…
Binance made a major expansion and partnership-related announcements recently. On 3 October, Binance announced that it signed a memorandum of...
Top 10 White Hat Hacking Courses To Take Up For 6-Figure Salary
These top 10 white hat hacking courses will guide you in predicting vulnerabilities accurately The rising number of cybercrimes is...
New Study Names Gameta As The Gamefi Project With Highest Monthly Subscribers
The latest data from Coin 98 Analytics shows the Web3 gaming platform Gameta as the top-ranked gamefi (the intersection of...
What Steps Should Be Taken For Crypto Holders Who Don’t Pay Tax
Want to invest in cryptocurrencies? Here is how you will pay your income tax. A cryptocurrency is a form of...
A-Z of how the BNB Chain fared in September
BNB Chain, home to leading decentralized exchanges PancakeSwap and Venus Protocol, closed Q3 with growth in some of its ecosystem...
Celsius Investors May Be Left Dismayed As CEL Drops 6.5% In Last 7 Days
To everyone’s surprise, the Celsius Network is still operating after the drama surrounding its bankruptcy in July. Alex Mashinky, the company’s...
Decentralized Web3 Protocol Golden Raises $40 Million Backed By A16z
Golden, a startup that seeks to build a decentralized data hub, has raised $40 million dollars in a Series B...
Robotics Is Part Of Computer Science, Or Maybe Engineering
Engineering, or even computer science, includes robotics Software and hardware both makeup robots. Engineering techniques are applied to create the...
Can GRT chart a new course after Graph’s new Subgraph milestone
The Graph’s GRT cryptocurrency is arguably one of the poorest performing top cryptocurrencies by market cap. Its performance has been...
Billionaire Hedge Fund Founder Ray Dalio Steps Down As Co-CIO Of Bridgewater Associates
Billionaire hedge fund founder Ray Dalio has stepped down as chief executive of Bridgewater Associates, according to a transfer of...
TA: Ethereum Price Breaks Hurdle, Why Bulls Could Aim $1,500 or Higher
Ethereum cleared the key $1,350 resistance zone against the US Dollar. ETH is rising and might climb further higher towards...
I’m6 days ago
I’m Doing What Most Parents Are Scared To — Handing My Son A Pile Of Cash When He Turns 21. Here’s Why
Cryptocurrency6 days ago
Is Do Kwon Guilty? How Investors Are Dealing With the Terra Collapse?
Brazil6 days ago
Brazilian Securities And Exchange Commission CVM Subpoenas Mercado Bitcoin On Fixed Income Token Investments
Analysis5 days ago
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Continue To Consolidate Ahead Of U.S. Consumer Sentiment Data
Bancorp6 days ago
Circle Launches Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol, USDC Issuer Acquires Payment Orchestration Firm Elements
Alladin5 days ago
A Recent SEC Filing Shows The World’s Largest Asset Manager Blackrock Plans To Launch A Metaverse ETF
Company News5 days ago
Web3 Wellness Platform Amino Celebrates Historic Career of Four-Time NBA Champion Klay Thompson in Inaugural Drop of the GRAILS NFT Collection
Analysis5 days ago
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Continue To Consolidate Ahead Of US Consumer Sentiment Data