For the academic year 2022/23, Copenhagen Business School in Denmark is accepting applications for Ph.D. scholarships in Economics.
The Department of Economics at CBS conducts research, teaches, and transfers information.
The Department is particularly involved in business-related applied economic research, with three research centers: the Centre for Innovation (CFI), the Pension Research Centre (PeRCent), and the Copenhagen School of Energy Infrastructure (CSEI) (CSEI).
The Department provides high-quality education via a variety of full-time and part-time programs, including a structured Ph.D. program, offered at CBS.
The three-year Ph.D. program enables you to do research under the supervision of CBS faculty members, with research training classes that include both basic and specialized electives.
The program is quite international, and you will be asked to attend international research conferences and spend time as a visiting Ph.D. student in another country.
The scholarship covers tuition, office space, travel subsidies, and a monthly compensation ranging from approx. DKK 27,363 to DKK 33,045 based on seniority, as well as a pension contribution of 17.1 percent of 85 percent of the basic pay.
- The Ph.D. candidate will attend the CBS Ph.D. School.
- To be considered, the applicant must have completed a master’s level of training (equivalent to the 3 + 2 Bologna procedure).
- A bachelor’s degree in economics or a similar discipline is required.
- Normally, an applicant must have obtained a master’s degree before beginning a Ph.D. program at CBS.
- We will, however, consider existing master’s students for registration in the 4+4 program.
- The candidates must be able to communicate well in English.
- Applicants with outstanding university marks will be given preference by the Department.
- A 5-page project description must be included in the application.
- A discussion of an original research topic in any field of economics, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the recommended empirical material, and a work plan should all be included in this research proposal.
- The application must also contain copies of a master’s degree certificate or other certifications of equivalent level, a short curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a chosen written work (e.g. master’s thesis).
- Applicants must provide proof of their English language proficiency.
- It is recommended that GRE and/or GMAT scores be documented.
- Look up Copenhagen Business School in the GMAC/GRE registration and choose the PhD Program when submitting GMAT results.
Deadline for application: April 4, 2022.
For additional information and to apply, visit this page.
Wittenborg University Of Applied Sciences Tech Women MBA Scholarship In The Netherlands For 2022/2023 – Latest Scholarships
Currently, Tech Women MBA Scholarship is under-represented in the EU economy according to research published on Eurostat2020:
- Only 1 in 3 managers in the EU is a woman. Even less in senior management positions.
- Only 17%, 1 in 6 ICT specialists in the EU is a women.
- Only 5% of leadership positions in the technology industry are held by women.
- Women working in ICT earn almost 20% less than men do.
About the University
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is a Dutch government-accredited Vocational University in the center of the Netherlands, offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees – vocational education – at a higher level.
In the Netherlands the term University cannot be used by a Hogeschool (Dutch), they have to use the term a university of Applied Sciences which is a protected name in the Netherlands.
However, the main campus of Wittenborg is located in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands, and was initially known in Dutch as Hogeschool Wittenborg. It officially changed its name to Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences in February 2013.
Wittenborg positions as international management and business school, offering all of its programs in English. The university was appointed by the Netherlands government in 1996, which means that the school falls under the regulations and laws of the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science, including the Ministry Inspectorate.
However, under Dutch law, it is now known as an Entity for Higher Education and its Dutch accredited bachelor’s and master’s programs are registered in the Central Register (CROHO) of Higher Education in the Netherlands.
The bachelor’s and master’s programs are approved by the Netherlands and Flemish Accreditation Agency (NVAO). The bachelor’s and master’s programs are also approved by the Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA).
In addition, Wittenborg College was established in 1987 in the Dutch Hanseatic city of Deventer by a local businessman, H. Nijkamp. The school became known for its Dutch language programs in banking and insurance and real estate management, providing these industries in the Netherlands with hundreds of college graduates.
Its main origin of students in the late 1980s and early 1990s was military personnel leaving the armed forces due to the dissolution of national service in the Netherlands.
In 2002, Wittenborg collaborated with BTC, an international family consultancy specialized in corporate training programs and established the Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences which started developing its international, English language, business programs, gaining state accreditation from the European-recognised NVAO in 2006.
Since 2006, Wittenborg has grown as a business school concentrated on entrepreneurship and SME management within an international context. Ever since, the school has attracted students from around the globe to study in the Netherlands appearing as an international management institute concentrating on business, hospitality, and communication within a global context.
Furthermore, all programs are offered in English to students from more than 97 countries. In September 2016, in her letter to the Dutch Parliament, Minister of Education, Culture and Science (in Dutch “minister van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap“) Jet Bussemaker, cited Wittenborg as an example of an institute that had executed internationalization across its whole profile.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The Tech Women MBA Scholarship equips unlimited Scholarships of 5,000 euros each for the MBA with specialization in Data Analytics or the MBA with specialization in Digital Transformation.
Also, the scholarships cover a partial tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programs.
Requirements for Tech Women MBA Scholarship
To be eligible for Tech Women MBA Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Gender of applicant: female
- Nationality of applicant: any
- IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90
- GRE requirement: Not applicable
- GMAT requirement: Not applicable
- GPA requirement: Not applicable
- Highest educational background: Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience: Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a technology/science field is a prerequisite (references required)
- Strong personal application letter with motivation.
How to Apply for Tech Women MBA Scholarship
Interested and eligible for Tech Women MBA Scholarship, please send your MBA personal application letter along with your program application documents by email to email@example.com.
For further details, visit the Wittenberg University of Applied Sciences website.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Netherlands scholarships here
Atlas Corps Scholarships In United States 2022 | Fully Funded
Atlas Corps Scholarships offer program participants an intensive opportunity to develop global leadership skills and the promise of a life-changing personal and professional journey.
Atlas Corps offers scholarships for social entrepreneurs in the United States. Its mission is to incubate and support visionary leaders who advance world-changing ideas and transform them into successful ventures.
Also, Read: University of Salford International Excellence Scholarship in UK.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country: USA
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: 31st May 2022
- Applicants all over the world can apply for this scholarship except in the US
- Travel costs are Fully Financed
- During remote service, the participants receive an allowance based on the local cost of living. To fulfill the host organization remotely, the subsidy covers the basic utilities, food, local transportation and financial support.
- They will also provide a J1 visa
- Get placement with the host organization
- Local transportation, shared accommodation, and monthly costs will be provided
- The medical insurance is free
- A bachelor’s degree or equal
- Be committed to returning to their home country after fulfillment
- Be 23 – 35 Aged before applying
- All international students will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must have at least two years of experience
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date To Apply for the Fully Funded Atlas Corps Scholarships in the United States is 31st May 2022.
How To Apply:
You need to visit the Atlas Corps Scholarships Website in order to Submit Online Applications for the Scholarships in the USA. Click Here to Advance to their Website.
The Atlas Corps Scholarships in the United States are offered to students with a keen interest in building a better world. Selected candidates will be provided with a scholarship for undertaking their studies and a stipend to cover their personal expenses during the course of study. Candidates who are selected for the program benefit from the training, experiences, and contacts gained during their training period. Atlas Corps strives to provide financial continuity as well as create time windows for scholars and alumni around the globe to network and continue their impact on the world.
University College London IMPACT Scholarships For International Students In The UK 2022/2023 – Latest Scholarships
We are offering two University College London IMPACT Scholarships annually which will support candidates who have displayed financial need, who have lived experience of imbalance, and who show great promise for resident’s health impact.
Controlling and redressing the impact of inequalities is a root philosophy of the UCL Master of Public Health (MPH). To reflect this, the University College London IMPACT Scholarships will cover the successful recipients’ full fees (£16,500) to study in the MPH program.
People who want to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro rata.
University College London, which operates as UCL is a general research university in London, United Kingdom. It is a member institution of the federal University of London and is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and the largest by postgraduate enrolment.
Founded in 1826, as London University, by founders encouraged by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham, University College London was the first university institution to be founded in London, and the first in England to be completely secular and to admit students still of their religion.
University College London also makes challenged claims to be the third-oldest university in England and the first to admit women. In 1836, the university became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was given a royal charter in the same year.
However, the university has grown through mergers, including the Institute of Ophthalmology (in 1995), the Institute of Neurology (in 1997), the Royal Free Hospital Medical School (in 1998), the Eastman Dental Institute (in 1999), the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (in 1999), the School of Pharmacy (in 2012) and the Institute of Education (in 2014).
University College London has its main campus in the Bloomsbury area of central London, with several institutes and teaching hospitals elsewhere in central London and satellite campuses at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, east London, and in Doha, Qatar.
In addition, the university is organized into 11 constituent faculties, within which there are over 100 departments, institutes, and research centers. University College London operates several museums and collections in a wide range of fields, including the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology and the Grant Museum of Zoology and Comparative Anatomy, and administers the annual Orwell Prize in political writing.
In 2019/20, the university had about 43,840 students and 16,400 staff (including around 7,100 academic staff and 840 professors) and had a total income of £1.54 billion, of which £468 million was from research grants and contracts.
University College London is a member of multiple academic organizations, including the Russell Group and the League of European Research Universities, and is part of UCL Partners, the world’s largest academic health science center.
Furthermore, the university is considered part of the “golden triangle” of research-intensive universities in southeast England. University College London has publishing and commercial activities including UCL Press, UCL Business, and UCL Consultants.
Also, the university has many notable alumni, including the respective “Fathers of the Nation” of India, Kenya, and Mauritius, the founders of Ghana, modern Japan, and Nigeria, the creator of the telephone, and one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- There are up to two University College London IMPACT Scholarships available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £16,500.
- The bursary is invulnerable for students who wish to study full-time, part time, or through modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
Requirements for University College London IMPACT Scholarships
To be eligible for University College London IMPACT Scholarships, candidates must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must have experienced inequality. This may include, the nut is not limited to, the experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, damaging childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- Have submitted an admissions application for the MPH program at UCL, starting in 2022/23.
- Must display excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be skilled in the use of English.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for the scholarship
The University College London IMPACT Scholarships are awarded based on a comprehensive set of criteria to assess applicants’ description of:
- How their experience of imbalance (due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experience, social exclusion, or disability) has shaped them and their drive to study Public Health.
- Why they should receive a scholarship to undertake the Master of Public Health and how it will help them personally.
- How they will use their experience of inequality and the use of the scholarship and MPH to make a difference in population health in their future career.
A panel of two assessors will examine and score each application separately. Incorporated/average scores across assessors will be ranked. The two highest-scoring applicants will be recommended for scholarships.
How to Apply for University College London IMPACT Scholarships
If you are interested in University College London IMPACT Scholarships and eligible, go to University College London on forms.office.com to apply.
For more inquiries, visit the UCL website
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here
Big36 days ago
Snoop & Gary Vee Got “Ownership” Of A Basketball Team With Ice Cube’s BIG3 NFTs
Bitcoin6 days ago
Veteran Investor Mark Mobius Expects Bitcoin To Fall Further — Cautions Crypto Traders Against Buying The Dip
Bitcoin6 days ago
US, UK, Canada, Australia, Netherlands Share Crypto Criminal Leads, Including A Potential $1B Ponzi Scheme
Congress5 days ago
SEC Commissioner Expects Tighter Stablecoin Regulation — Yellen Says Stablecoins Not Real Threat To Financial Stability
Cryptocurrency6 days ago
How Much Money Could You Make From Investing In Uniswap (UNI), Monero (XMR), And Quitriam Finance (QTM)?
Airdrop3 days ago
Terra Community Plans To Vote On Forking The Chain — Launch May Airdrop A Billion New Tokens To Network Participants
Press release7 days ago
Following French Montana, Vietnam’s Number 1 Celebrity Singer Son Tung M-TP Joins RACA’s USM Metaverse
Bitcoin Obituaries5 days ago
Terra’s Big Backers, Shanghai Court Declares Bitcoin Property, BTC Obituaries, And Triple Top Hopes — Bitcoin.com News Week In Review