A Kentucky-based franchise of American pizza restaurants goes by the name of Papa John’s. The business has expanded since its establishment in 1984 to rank as the third-largest pizza delivery business worldwide.
PAPA JOHN’S RESTAURANT
Papa John’s International is an American chain of pizza restaurants. It has corporate offices in the metropolitan areas of Louisville, Kentucky, and Atlanta, Georgia, and it is the fourth-largest network of pizza delivery restaurants in the United States.
With more than 5,500 sites across 49 countries and territories, Papa John’s is currently the third-largest pizza delivery business in the world.
In the back of his father’s bar, Mick’s Lounge, in Jeffersonville, Indiana, “Papa” John Schnatter erected an oven in 1984, creating the first Papa John’s restaurant.
He subsequently used the proceeds from the sale of his 1971 Camaro Z28 to buy used pizza equipment for $1,600 and started serving pizza to patrons of the bar from the newly transformed closet.
He relocated into an adjacent room a year later when his pizzas became so well-known. In the same year, Papa John’s Pizza created the dipping sauce that is now widely used when eating pizza, particularly the crust. In 1993, the business went public. It opened 500 stores the next year, and 1,500 by 1997. After posting a reward of $250,000 for the Camaro in 2009, Schnatter ultimately decided to purchase it back.
Since 1999, Papa John’s has been doing business in the UK. The business had 300 stores in the UK as of July 2015, but in 2010, it had intentions to increase that number to 400–500 over the course of five years.
Papa John’s has locations all over Ireland, with its corporate headquarters in Ballybrit, County Galway. The business runs mobile units across the nation from its more than 50 locations. The main business of the fast food chain Supermacs, whose franchise rights are the sole ones for the chain in Ireland, frequently houses the franchises close by.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The United Negro College Fund and the Papa John’s foundation collaborated to offer Black students attending colleges and universities scholarships. Over $5 billion has been raised by UNCF to support low-income students’ college attendance.
Students who are interested in studying business administration and STEM subjects are eligible for the Papa John’s award.
DATE OF APPLICATION OPENING
April 26, 2023
SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE
June 8, 2023
The midpoint of the month marks the application deadline.
• College sophomores to seniors are eligible.
• Any Maximum Age
• GPA requirement: 2.5
• the United States is a permitted location
• Black; Race/Ethnicity
• Transcript of grades
SUCCESS STRATEGIES FOR THE PAPA JOHN’S SCHOLARSHIP
- Show that you are very interested in business management.
This Scholarship is only available to students who desire to pursue a career in business. Your earlier experiences can help you prove that you have the skills necessary to manage a profitable firm.
- Make clear career plans official
You’ll be required to compose an essay about your long-term professional goals. Connect your college coursework to these goals. Describe how this change will enable you to achieve them.
- Make an organized essay.
You won’t have many words to work on your essay. Ensure that each one matter. Connect your subsequent thoughts in a way that keeps the reader interested in your essay.
- Do not make unfounded claims.
Nobody appreciates a candidate who expresses irrational goals. Be logical. Even though your objectives may be lofty, be sure they are manageable.
HOW TO JUDGE A PAPA JOHN’S SCHOLARSHIP
Candidates will be evaluated by the selection committee based on their academic performance, essays, and dedication to the requisite majors.
THE PAPA JOHN’S SCHOLARSHIP: WHY WE LOVE IT
- A grant for the underrepresented community
The only students who can apply for this scholarship are African Americans. Because of this, it is simpler for local residents to compete and succeed.
2. There are 24 available scholarships.
The sponsor presents 24 awards, each worth $5,000, to the chosen candidates. More scholarships mean more opportunities to get one.
3. it’s a chance to focus on your career.
Candidates for the program must be very clear as to what they want to do with their lives. They are able to devote all of their time and effort to pursue their passions as a result.
Interested persons can now apply here https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/8bcb7fc5-05a5-48b5-993a-9cfce5ba8d3a
The P.E.O International Scholarship For Women
In order to help international women students attend graduate school in the United States or Canada, the International Peace Scholarship Fund was founded in 1949.
About The Scholarship
A program called the International Peace Scholarship Fund, which was started in 1949, offers scholarships to deserving women from other nations so they can pursue graduate degrees in the US and Canada. P.E.O. members think that education is essential to promoting international harmony and understanding.
A student can receive a maximum of $12,500. Individual requirements may dictate the awarding of smaller sums.
The award is not meant to pay for all living or academic expenses, but it is based on documented needs. The applicant must disclose additional financial resources at the time of application that is sufficient to cover her anticipated costs. Personal and family finances, tuition waivers, labor scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants, and other scholarships are a few examples of additional resources.
A student can receive a maximum of $12,500. Individual requirements may dictate the awarding of smaller sums.
• The P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund offers financial aid to women from outside the United States and Canada who are pursuing advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada, with the hope that recipients will use their education upon returning home to make a positive impact and promote world peace.
• A candidate must have a full year of coursework left to complete, be enrolled, and dwell in the same residence for the duration of the academic year in order to be eligible for her first scholarship.
• First-time applicants cannot be doctoral students who have finished their coursework and are simply focusing on their dissertations.
• Scholarship applications from international students attending Cottey College are welcome.
• Students who are citizens or legal residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible. Note: It is acceptable for a student to have residency just for tax purposes.
• Scholarships are not awarded for distance learning, independent study, internships, or practical training that is not accompanied by coursework.
• Every year, the Eligibility Period lasts from September 15 to December 15.
For those who are already enrolled, the deadline for applications is February 1. Those who haven’t enrolled yet just before March 15.
Please don’t provide any email addresses that end in “.edu.” Instead of using your school’s email address, use your personal one. The P.E.O. system’s critical signals could be blocked by educational institutions’ firewalls, seriously delaying the application process.
Interested persons can now apply here http://www.peointernational.org/about-peo-international-peace-scholarship-ips
The Griffith Scholarship Program
About The Scholarship
For excellent applicants to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University, the university is offering the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship.
Citizens of nations besides Australia and New Zealand
Scholarship Worth And Components
For the duration of the program, the scholarship will pay 50% of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses.
To qualify, you must:
• Be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
• Possess a minimum GPA (on a 7-point scale) of 5.5 or higher in prior coursework or the equivalent. Verify that you meet the minimum GPA requirements listed below.
• Be accepted to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship applications.
• Meet all academic and English language requirements for enrollment in the undergraduate or graduate coursework program of your choice.
• Enroll in a full-time program beginning in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of 2023.
To comprehend all the specifications for this scholarship, read the terms and conditions listed below.
Where To Apply
Apply by following these instructions, and we’ll let you know whether you’ve been accepted.
· Submit an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs.
· Submit your scholarship application by the deadline (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
• Your application will be examined by a university panel.
• We’ll let you know how your application turned out.
• By the deadline, you must accept both the program offer and the scholarship in order to be eligible for it. The scholarship will be withdrawn if you don’t accept it by the deadline listed in your award letter.
• If you begin your studies at Griffith and complete the continued enrollment requirements, the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester (see below). By the census date, you must pay the remaining balance of fees based on your enrollment.
Dates For Closing Applications
1st quarter of 2023
• Deadline to apply: 3 December 2022
• Receive results by December 21, 2022
Students only who have completed Year 12
Apply by December 19, 2022.
• Decision by: December 23, 2022
The trimester begins on March 6, 2023.
2023, Second Quarter
Apply by April 15, 2023.
• Decision by: May 12, 2023
Trimester begins: July 17, 2023
2023 Third Trimester
Apply by: August 4, 2023
• Receive results by August 23, 2023
Beginning of trimester: November 6, 2023
By the deadline, you must submit an application for the scholarship as well as an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
Terms And Conditions
There are academic and English language entry requirements for Griffith University, including grades from prior coursework and English language ability.
Scholarships are only available for postgraduate or undergraduate tuition.
• Subject to completing the continued enrollment conditions, the scholarship pays 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses solely for the duration of the program (see below). The course length is determined by subtracting any credit earned for prior study from the first-degree program’s program length, as specified in your letter of offer. By the census date of each applicable trimester of the program, each deduction will be implemented.
• In order to be eligible for the scholarship and any scholarship deduction, students must be international fee-paying students. The scholarship will be canceled if the recipient’s status changes to International Fee Paying student.
• Scholarship availability is constrained. The Griffith International Scholarship Office will notify candidates that all open scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn once the maximum number of scholarship acceptances has been reached.
• Excludes students enrolled in programs that are only offered part-time, offered online (campus=online), non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, and programs that are delivered abroad in partnership with a partner organization.
• Scholarships may not be postponed.
Prerequisites For Continued Enrollment
• In order to receive and keep the scholarship, students must be enrolled full-time, achieving academic progress that satisfies the standards of their program of study, and/or meeting the requirements of their student visa, unless credit forbids full-time enrollment.
• In order to continue to be eligible for scholarships, students must successfully complete each trimester’s requirements and enroll in the subsequent trimester. For each tuition price deduction in the upcoming enrollment trimester, a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0-point grading scale must be upheld. The cumulative GPA is the GPA totaled for the grades given to the student over the course of their academic career.
• The Griffith International Admissions Letter of Offer, which specifies the program for which the scholarship offer was made, must be maintained by the student.
• The amount of the scholarship is not refundable in the event that a student withdraws or cancels for any reason.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below). https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
The Switzerland Government Scholarship Program
About The Scholarships
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024 are a part of the Swiss Government’s global strategy for research, education, and innovation. International students can apply for master’s, PhD, and post-doctoral scholarships in Switzerland from all over the world. The research scholarship is available to ambitious, self-starting PhD and Post-Doc students in addition to those majoring in the arts. The Swiss Government International Scholarship only awards master’s degrees. Thus, to be considered for this extremely difficult scholarship opportunity, students must demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creativity, an open mind, and a tendency for cross-cultural involvement.
Each year, the Swiss Confederation provides Government Excellence Scholarships to promote the cross-national study and cultural exchange with more than 180 other countries. These foreign scholarships in Europe are open to nationals of countries with diplomatic links to Switzerland. The Swiss Government Scholarships also help Switzerland’s standing as a pioneer in the ERI and the promotion of research culture worldwide.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–24:
• Federal Commission for Scholarships for International Students.
• A graduate degree
The following bursaries are offered:
Swiss Government Master’s Scholarships for Excellence
• Excellence-based PhD Fellowships from the Swiss Government
• Swiss Government Postdoctoral Excellence Scholarships
• Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships
The scholarship provides two different types of programs.
• Under this program, candidates may apply in any field of study, and research scholars may enroll in any cantonal university in Switzerland, as well as two federal institutes of technology and four research institutions.
Grants for the arts
Scholarships for the arts must be used to further graduate studies. For this group, only a select few countries are allowed. Scholarship recipients can continue their education at any art school or university in Switzerland.
Duration of the scholarship:
• A 12-month Swiss research fellowship
• PhD Scholarship in Switzerland for 12 to 36 months (time duration varies based on academic achievement)
• Post-Doc Scholarship for One Year
The following advantages of the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–24:
• There is no fee for processing applications.
• A monthly stipend will be given to students pursuing master’s, PhD, and postdoctoral degrees.
Requirements for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships:
To be eligible for this award, the applicant must have a letter of admission from a professor at the Swiss university. You must therefore be aware of how to acquire a professor’s acceptance letter.
• Candidates must possess a master’s degree that is comparable to a Swiss master’s degree in order to be considered for PhD and post-doc opportunities.
• Candidates for the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree comparable to the bachelor’s degree awarded in Switzerland.
• The applicant must be a national of a country that Switzerland has diplomatic relations.
• Those who get scholarships must be able to move to Switzerland for the duration of the program.
• If the applicant has resided in Switzerland for more than a year, they are not eligible to apply.
• Applicants who have already been awarded a grant by the Swiss government are not eligible to submit an application.
• The eligibility for master’s programs varies somewhat by location. In order to check the qualifying conditions, you must first select your country. countries M through Z, or nations A through L
How can I submit an application for an Excellence Scholarship from the Swiss Government?
• The applicants must submit separate applications to the PhD, Post-Doc, or master’s programs at Swiss universities, as well as to the Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
• The applicant is required to submit both a full profile and a creative project or research project.
• Independently of the intended Swiss university, the candidate must select a supervisor.
• It is recommended that the professors you select have research interests in the same area as yours.
· Speak with your lecturer directly and let them know you’re considering applying for the scholarship provided by the Swiss Government.
• The candidates for the Arts program must first prove that their country is eligible.
• The document must be written in English.
• The application package can be obtained from the Swiss Embassy.
Documents Required for Swiss Government Scholarships in 2023–2024:
• A brief resume.
• A letter of motivation.
• A signed FCS form with a maximum research plan of five pages.
• Include two copies and one set of papers.
• The initial set shall consist of the original, duly executed documents and two letters of recommendation (if applicable attested in English).
• The second set must contain a duplicate of the first set, with the exception of recommendation letters.
• A picture attached to a typed and printed FCS form.
Interested persons can now apply here https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.html
DeFiYield REKT list reveals 18% decrease in lost DeFi funds during September totaling $170M
DeFiYield REKT list reveals 18% decrease in lost DeFi funds during September totaling $170M Liam ‘Akiba’ Wright · 3 mins...
What the Employee Retention Credit Means for You
When you file an annual tax return for your business, there are several tax credits of which you may take...
Yuga Labs Launches Bored Ape And Mutant Ape Yacht Club Community Council
The non-fungible token (NFT) and blockchain firm Yuga Labs has announced a community council will be representatives of the Bored...
Russia blocks crypto exchange OKX without disclosing reason
Russia blocks crypto exchange OKX without disclosing reason Zeynep Geylan · 9 mins ago · 1 min read The authorities...
Regulatory Scrutiny Threatens Ethereum’s Rise, Will It Succumb Under Pressure?
Ethereum has been seeing increased regulatory scrutiny in recent months. This comes following the network’s move to a proof of...
Crypto Touted By Kim Kardashian Climbs 124% After SEC Charges, Token Value Dumps The Next Day
Following the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) charges against the socialite Kim Kardashian for unlawfully touting the crypto asset...
Curious About I Bonds? Join Our Free Workshop
Credit: Rita-Soledad Fernández Paulino Personal finance expert Rita-Soledad Fernández Paulino is the founder of Wealth Para Todos. She’ll be hosting...
Biggest Movers: DOGE, XRP Hit Highest Point Since Late September
Dogecoin was trading near its highest point since late September on Wednesday, as prices rose for a second straight day....
Fed’s Inflation Nowcasting Data Shows Future CPI Increases, US Gross National Debt Hits $31 Trillion
A recently published forecast stemming from the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland’s Inflation Nowcasting data indicates upcoming U.S. consumer price...
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC Climbs To 2-Week High
Bitcoin continued to trade above $20,000 on Wednesday, as the token remained near a two-week high. Bullish momentum in cryptocurrency...
Binance And Kazakhstan To Share Information About Crypto-Related Crime
Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has agreed to support Kazakhstan in ensuring the safe development of the country’s crypto market. The trading...
Federal Energy Agencies’ Unwillingness To Act On White House’s Crypto Mining Recommendations Miffs US Lawmaker
Jared Huffman, a United States lawmaker who advocates for increased scrutiny of crypto-mining entities, has reportedly chastised U.S. energy agencies...
BNB and BUSD holders, this Binance announcement can affect…
Binance made a major expansion and partnership-related announcements recently. On 3 October, Binance announced that it signed a memorandum of...
Top 10 White Hat Hacking Courses To Take Up For 6-Figure Salary
These top 10 white hat hacking courses will guide you in predicting vulnerabilities accurately The rising number of cybercrimes is...
New Study Names Gameta As The Gamefi Project With Highest Monthly Subscribers
The latest data from Coin 98 Analytics shows the Web3 gaming platform Gameta as the top-ranked gamefi (the intersection of...
What Steps Should Be Taken For Crypto Holders Who Don’t Pay Tax
Want to invest in cryptocurrencies? Here is how you will pay your income tax. A cryptocurrency is a form of...
A-Z of how the BNB Chain fared in September
BNB Chain, home to leading decentralized exchanges PancakeSwap and Venus Protocol, closed Q3 with growth in some of its ecosystem...
Celsius Investors May Be Left Dismayed As CEL Drops 6.5% In Last 7 Days
To everyone’s surprise, the Celsius Network is still operating after the drama surrounding its bankruptcy in July. Alex Mashinky, the company’s...
I’m6 days ago
I’m Doing What Most Parents Are Scared To — Handing My Son A Pile Of Cash When He Turns 21. Here’s Why
Cryptocurrency6 days ago
Is Do Kwon Guilty? How Investors Are Dealing With the Terra Collapse?
Brazil6 days ago
Brazilian Securities And Exchange Commission CVM Subpoenas Mercado Bitcoin On Fixed Income Token Investments
Analysis5 days ago
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Continue To Consolidate Ahead Of U.S. Consumer Sentiment Data
Bancorp6 days ago
Circle Launches Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol, USDC Issuer Acquires Payment Orchestration Firm Elements
Alladin5 days ago
A Recent SEC Filing Shows The World’s Largest Asset Manager Blackrock Plans To Launch A Metaverse ETF
Company News5 days ago
Web3 Wellness Platform Amino Celebrates Historic Career of Four-Time NBA Champion Klay Thompson in Inaugural Drop of the GRAILS NFT Collection
Analysis5 days ago
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Continue To Consolidate Ahead Of US Consumer Sentiment Data