The University College London Great Scholarship is jointly funded by the British Council and UCL. The aim is to provide financial support to citizens of China, Singapore, and Vietnam, some subject restrictions apply.
University College London, which operates as UCL, is a major public research university based in London, United Kingdom. The university is a member institution of the federal University of London- and is the second-largest university in the United Kingdom by total enrolment and the largest by postgraduate enrolment.
The university was founded in 1826, as London University, by founders inspired by the radical ideas of Jeremy Bentham. The University College London was the first university institution to be founded in London, and the first in England to be entirely temporal and to admit students regardless of their religion.
The University College London also makes contested claims to be the third-oldest university in England, and the first to admit women. In 1836, the university became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London, which was granted a royal charter in the same year.
The university has grown through mergers, including with the Institute of Ophthalmology (in 1995), the Institute of Neurology (in 1997), the Royal Free Hospital Medical School (in 1998), the Eastman Dental Institute (in 1999), the School of Slavonic and East European Studies (in 1999), the School of Pharmacy (in 2012), and the Institute of Education (in 2014).
The University College London has its main campus in the Bloomsbury area of central London, with a number of institutes and teaching hospitals elsewhere in central London and satellite campuses at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, east London, and in Doha, Qatar.
However, the university is organized into 11 constituent faculties, within which there are more than 100 departments, institutes, and research centers. The University College London operates several museums and collections in a broad range of fields which include the Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archaeology and the Grant Museum of Zoology and Comparative Anatomy- and administers the annual Orwell Prize in political writing.
In the 2022 QS World University Rankings, the University College London is rated 8th in the world, 2nd in London, 3rd in the United Kingdom, and joint 4th in Europe. In the 2019/20 Rankings by Subject, the university has 38 subjects in the world’s top 100.
The University College London is rated in the world top 10 for nine subjects: anthropology (10th), archaeology (3rd), architecture (1st), anatomy and physiology (5th), education and training (1st), geography (7th), medicine (9th), pharmacy and pharmacology (7th), and psychology (10th).
In broad subject areas, the University College London is rated 10th for life sciences and medicine, 15th for arts and humanities, 34th for social sciences and management, 49th for engineering and technology, and 63rd equal for natural sciences.
In the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, the university is rated 16th in the world (and 5th in Europe).
The University College London Great Scholarship covers £10,000.
- To be qualified for University College London Great Scholarship, you must be citizens of China, Singapore, and Vietnam.
- Each candidate must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at the university.
If you are interested in University College London Great Scholarship and eligible for the scholarship, visit the university’s official website to apply.
The application deadline for the scholarship is May 31, 2022.
Official Website: Click here
The P.E.O International Scholarship For Women
In order to help international women students attend graduate school in the United States or Canada, the International Peace Scholarship Fund was founded in 1949.
About The Scholarship
A program called the International Peace Scholarship Fund, which was started in 1949, offers scholarships to deserving women from other nations so they can pursue graduate degrees in the US and Canada. P.E.O. members think that education is essential to promoting international harmony and understanding.
A student can receive a maximum of $12,500. Individual requirements may dictate the awarding of smaller sums.
The award is not meant to pay for all living or academic expenses, but it is based on documented needs. The applicant must disclose additional financial resources at the time of application that is sufficient to cover her anticipated costs. Personal and family finances, tuition waivers, labor scholarships, teaching assistantships, study grants, and other scholarships are a few examples of additional resources.
A student can receive a maximum of $12,500. Individual requirements may dictate the awarding of smaller sums.
• The P.E.O. International Peace Scholarship Fund offers financial aid to women from outside the United States and Canada who are pursuing advanced degrees from an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada, with the hope that recipients will use their education upon returning home to make a positive impact and promote world peace.
• A candidate must have a full year of coursework left to complete, be enrolled, and dwell in the same residence for the duration of the academic year in order to be eligible for her first scholarship.
• First-time applicants cannot be doctoral students who have finished their coursework and are simply focusing on their dissertations.
• Scholarship applications from international students attending Cottey College are welcome.
• Students who are citizens or legal residents of Canada or the United States are ineligible. Note: It is acceptable for a student to have residency just for tax purposes.
• Scholarships are not awarded for distance learning, independent study, internships, or practical training that is not accompanied by coursework.
• Every year, the Eligibility Period lasts from September 15 to December 15.
For those who are already enrolled, the deadline for applications is February 1. Those who haven’t enrolled yet just before March 15.
Please don’t provide any email addresses that end in “.edu.” Instead of using your school’s email address, use your personal one. The P.E.O. system’s critical signals could be blocked by educational institutions’ firewalls, seriously delaying the application process.
Interested persons can now apply here http://www.peointernational.org/about-peo-international-peace-scholarship-ips
The Griffith Scholarship Program
About The Scholarship
For excellent applicants to undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University, the university is offering the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship.
Citizens of nations besides Australia and New Zealand
Scholarship Worth And Components
For the duration of the program, the scholarship will pay 50% of the undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses.
To qualify, you must:
• Be a citizen of a nation other than New Zealand or Australia.
• Possess a minimum GPA (on a 7-point scale) of 5.5 or higher in prior coursework or the equivalent. Verify that you meet the minimum GPA requirements listed below.
• Be accepted to study at Griffith by the deadline for scholarship applications.
• Meet all academic and English language requirements for enrollment in the undergraduate or graduate coursework program of your choice.
• Enroll in a full-time program beginning in Trimester 1, 2, or 3 of 2023.
To comprehend all the specifications for this scholarship, read the terms and conditions listed below.
Where To Apply
Apply by following these instructions, and we’ll let you know whether you’ve been accepted.
· Submit an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs.
· Submit your scholarship application by the deadline (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
• Your application will be examined by a university panel.
• We’ll let you know how your application turned out.
• By the deadline, you must accept both the program offer and the scholarship in order to be eligible for it. The scholarship will be withdrawn if you don’t accept it by the deadline listed in your award letter.
• If you begin your studies at Griffith and complete the continued enrollment requirements, the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester (see below). By the census date, you must pay the remaining balance of fees based on your enrollment.
Dates For Closing Applications
1st quarter of 2023
• Deadline to apply: 3 December 2022
• Receive results by December 21, 2022
Students only who have completed Year 12
Apply by December 19, 2022.
• Decision by: December 23, 2022
The trimester begins on March 6, 2023.
2023, Second Quarter
Apply by April 15, 2023.
• Decision by: May 12, 2023
Trimester begins: July 17, 2023
2023 Third Trimester
Apply by: August 4, 2023
• Receive results by August 23, 2023
Beginning of trimester: November 6, 2023
By the deadline, you must submit an application for the scholarship as well as an application to Griffith University’s undergraduate or graduate coursework programs (see below). Academic transcripts and a personal statement are required.
Terms And Conditions
There are academic and English language entry requirements for Griffith University, including grades from prior coursework and English language ability.
Scholarships are only available for postgraduate or undergraduate tuition.
• Subject to completing the continued enrollment conditions, the scholarship pays 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition expenses solely for the duration of the program (see below). The course length is determined by subtracting any credit earned for prior study from the first-degree program’s program length, as specified in your letter of offer. By the census date of each applicable trimester of the program, each deduction will be implemented.
• In order to be eligible for the scholarship and any scholarship deduction, students must be international fee-paying students. The scholarship will be canceled if the recipient’s status changes to International Fee Paying student.
• Scholarship availability is constrained. The Griffith International Scholarship Office will notify candidates that all open scholarships have been awarded and the scholarships are withdrawn once the maximum number of scholarship acceptances has been reached.
• Excludes students enrolled in programs that are only offered part-time, offered online (campus=online), non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, and programs that are delivered abroad in partnership with a partner organization.
• Scholarships may not be postponed.
Prerequisites For Continued Enrollment
• In order to receive and keep the scholarship, students must be enrolled full-time, achieving academic progress that satisfies the standards of their program of study, and/or meeting the requirements of their student visa, unless credit forbids full-time enrollment.
• In order to continue to be eligible for scholarships, students must successfully complete each trimester’s requirements and enroll in the subsequent trimester. For each tuition price deduction in the upcoming enrollment trimester, a minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0-point grading scale must be upheld. The cumulative GPA is the GPA totaled for the grades given to the student over the course of their academic career.
• The Griffith International Admissions Letter of Offer, which specifies the program for which the scholarship offer was made, must be maintained by the student.
• The amount of the scholarship is not refundable in the event that a student withdraws or cancels for any reason.
For comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship, it is crucial to visit the official website (link provided below). https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/scholarships/griffith-remarkable-scholarship
The Switzerland Government Scholarship Program
About The Scholarships
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–2024 are a part of the Swiss Government’s global strategy for research, education, and innovation. International students can apply for master’s, PhD, and post-doctoral scholarships in Switzerland from all over the world. The research scholarship is available to ambitious, self-starting PhD and Post-Doc students in addition to those majoring in the arts. The Swiss Government International Scholarship only awards master’s degrees. Thus, to be considered for this extremely difficult scholarship opportunity, students must demonstrate intellectual curiosity, creativity, an open mind, and a tendency for cross-cultural involvement.
Each year, the Swiss Confederation provides Government Excellence Scholarships to promote the cross-national study and cultural exchange with more than 180 other countries. These foreign scholarships in Europe are open to nationals of countries with diplomatic links to Switzerland. The Swiss Government Scholarships also help Switzerland’s standing as a pioneer in the ERI and the promotion of research culture worldwide.
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–24:
• Federal Commission for Scholarships for International Students.
• A graduate degree
The following bursaries are offered:
Swiss Government Master’s Scholarships for Excellence
• Excellence-based PhD Fellowships from the Swiss Government
• Swiss Government Postdoctoral Excellence Scholarships
• Swiss Government Excellence Research Scholarships
The scholarship provides two different types of programs.
• Under this program, candidates may apply in any field of study, and research scholars may enroll in any cantonal university in Switzerland, as well as two federal institutes of technology and four research institutions.
Grants for the arts
Scholarships for the arts must be used to further graduate studies. For this group, only a select few countries are allowed. Scholarship recipients can continue their education at any art school or university in Switzerland.
Duration of the scholarship:
• A 12-month Swiss research fellowship
• PhD Scholarship in Switzerland for 12 to 36 months (time duration varies based on academic achievement)
• Post-Doc Scholarship for One Year
The following advantages of the Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2023–24:
• There is no fee for processing applications.
• A monthly stipend will be given to students pursuing master’s, PhD, and postdoctoral degrees.
Requirements for Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships:
To be eligible for this award, the applicant must have a letter of admission from a professor at the Swiss university. You must therefore be aware of how to acquire a professor’s acceptance letter.
• Candidates must possess a master’s degree that is comparable to a Swiss master’s degree in order to be considered for PhD and post-doc opportunities.
• Candidates for the master’s program must hold a bachelor’s degree comparable to the bachelor’s degree awarded in Switzerland.
• The applicant must be a national of a country that Switzerland has diplomatic relations.
• Those who get scholarships must be able to move to Switzerland for the duration of the program.
• If the applicant has resided in Switzerland for more than a year, they are not eligible to apply.
• Applicants who have already been awarded a grant by the Swiss government are not eligible to submit an application.
• The eligibility for master’s programs varies somewhat by location. In order to check the qualifying conditions, you must first select your country. countries M through Z, or nations A through L
How can I submit an application for an Excellence Scholarship from the Swiss Government?
• The applicants must submit separate applications to the PhD, Post-Doc, or master’s programs at Swiss universities, as well as to the Federal Commission of Scholarships for Foreign Students (FCS).
• The applicant is required to submit both a full profile and a creative project or research project.
• Independently of the intended Swiss university, the candidate must select a supervisor.
• It is recommended that the professors you select have research interests in the same area as yours.
· Speak with your lecturer directly and let them know you’re considering applying for the scholarship provided by the Swiss Government.
• The candidates for the Arts program must first prove that their country is eligible.
• The document must be written in English.
• The application package can be obtained from the Swiss Embassy.
Documents Required for Swiss Government Scholarships in 2023–2024:
• A brief resume.
• A letter of motivation.
• A signed FCS form with a maximum research plan of five pages.
• Include two copies and one set of papers.
• The initial set shall consist of the original, duly executed documents and two letters of recommendation (if applicable attested in English).
• The second set must contain a duplicate of the first set, with the exception of recommendation letters.
• A picture attached to a typed and printed FCS form.
Interested persons can now apply here https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.html
Billionaire Hedge Fund Founder Ray Dalio Steps Down As Co-CIO Of Bridgewater Associates
Billionaire hedge fund founder Ray Dalio has stepped down as chief executive of Bridgewater Associates, according to a transfer of...
NFT Collection Veefriends Physical Collectibles To Debut At Macy’s And Toys’R’Us
In recent times, non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and their physical counterparts have started to debut at well known retail stores and...
This Tether update may finally bear some good results in the weeks to come
Tether, the firm behind USDT, the largest stablecoin made some key changes to its asset reserves. On 3 October, Chief...
Pro-Russian Groups Raised $400,000 In Crypto Since Ukraine Invasion, Report Reveals
Groups supporting Russia’s war effort in Ukraine have been actively collecting cryptocurrency to fund paramilitary operations and evade sanctions, researchers...
MATIC – The how and why of this buying opportunity
Disclaimer: The findings of the following analysis are the sole opinions of the writer and should not be considered investment advice....
Over $4B laundered through DEXs, coin swaps and cross-chain bridges, Elliptic reports
Over $4B laundered through DEXs, coin swaps and cross-chain bridges, Elliptic reports Oluwapelumi Adejumo · 11 mins ago · 2...
Can MakerDAO’s latest development drive MKR towards its next bull rally
MKR holders that aped in towards the end of September are pleased with their decision considering the healthy run-up in...
Bankrupt Crypto Lender Celsius’ Asset Sale Is Scheduled, Sources Say FTX CEO May Bid
According to a filing published by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York, the crypto lending...
DOGE up 8% as Elon Musk makes new acquisition offer for Twitter
DOGE up 8% as Elon Musk makes new acquisition offer for Twitter Liam ‘Akiba’ Wright · 16 mins ago ·...
Cardano’s [ADA] price reacts this way as Voltaire hint airs
Late in September, Cardano [ADA] released the Vasil hardfork. Positive feelings persisted after the fork, as the network continued to...
Sears Home Warranty Review
Sears Home Warranty Ratings at a Glance While you likely already know Sears for the company’s series of department stores,...
Riot Blockchain produced over $7.1M worth of BTC in September
Riot Blockchain produced over $7.1M worth of BTC in September Andjela Radmilac · 2 hours ago · 1 min read...
Crypto giants criticize Twitter on scam, bot accounts impersonating them
Crypto giants criticize Twitter on scam, bot accounts impersonating them Oluwapelumi Adejumo · 2 hours ago · 2 min read...
Will Litecoin’s new update improve its chances of winning the PoW race
Litecoin [LTC] has been making improvements to its existing technology for quite some time now. In line with the same,...
Ethereum Marks Three Consecutive Red Weekly Closes, Will Uptober Change Its Trajectory?
Ethereum has been one of the cryptocurrencies that have received major support from the crypto community regardless of how the...
Mastercard Debuts Blockchain Surveillance Tool For Banks And Crypto-Centric Card Issuers
On Tuesday, the multinational financial services corporation Mastercard revealed that it is launching a new crypto monitoring product called Crypto...
Research: Grayscale’s GBTC drops to all-time low of $12.5K; conversion to spot ETF could trigger rebound
Research: Grayscale’s GBTC drops to all-time low of $12.5K; conversion to spot ETF could trigger rebound Christian Nwobodo · 2...
Biggest Movers: MATIC Hits 3-Week High, LINK Up Almost 10%
Polygon raced to a three-week high during today’s session, as bullish sentiment returned to cryptocurrency markets. Chainlink was also in...
I’m6 days ago
I’m Doing What Most Parents Are Scared To — Handing My Son A Pile Of Cash When He Turns 21. Here’s Why
Cryptocurrency5 days ago
Is Do Kwon Guilty? How Investors Are Dealing With the Terra Collapse?
Bancorp5 days ago
Circle Launches Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol, USDC Issuer Acquires Payment Orchestration Firm Elements
Alladin5 days ago
A Recent SEC Filing Shows The World’s Largest Asset Manager Blackrock Plans To Launch A Metaverse ETF
Analysis5 days ago
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Continue To Consolidate Ahead Of U.S. Consumer Sentiment Data
Brazil5 days ago
Brazilian Securities And Exchange Commission CVM Subpoenas Mercado Bitcoin On Fixed Income Token Investments
Company News5 days ago
Web3 Wellness Platform Amino Celebrates Historic Career of Four-Time NBA Champion Klay Thompson in Inaugural Drop of the GRAILS NFT Collection
Analysis5 days ago
Bitcoin, Ethereum Technical Analysis: BTC, ETH Continue To Consolidate Ahead Of US Consumer Sentiment Data