The IMF internship program brings together a diverse group of the brightest young minds from universities around the world. This program helps to enhance professional development through exposure to the international macroeconomic and policy issues that the IMF deals with on a daily basis.
This Internship Program is a unique opportunity to get a first-hand sense of what the IMF is. An undergraduate or graduate student, have not yet completed their studies and wishes to acquire valuable professional experience, then this program is for them. While this internship might not be for everyone, it is an excellent primer for the finance major to test out their interest in working in the field of international economic policymaking and analysis.
Internships programs are by which organizations benefit by gaining access to enthusiastic, young minds. These internships allow students and graduates to gain real-world experience while acquiring practical job skills. Internships are considered the most popular routes for employment opportunities that help a job-seeker stand out among other applicants.
Organization: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Period of Internship: 10 – 12 Weeks
Financial Status: Fully Funded
Degree Level: Master’s, Bachelor’s & PhD
Last Date To Apply: None
- A reasonable Stipend
- Round-trip restricted economy class air travel from their institute to Washington DC
- Limited medical insurance.
- Legal Information Technology
- Financial Markets
- Human Resources & Communications
- Public Finance
- International Economics
- Currently finishing a Ph.D. Degree:
- Enlisted as an active student (i.e. returning to institute studies after finishing the internship)
- Under the age of 32 at the beginning of the internship
Presently accomplishing a Master’s degree:
Enlisted as an active student at the period of application (not yet graduated)
Under the age of 28 at the start of the internship
Applying to Legal Department Internship:
Within one to two years of finishing an LLM, J.D, or equal advanced degree in law
Beneath the age of 32 at the beginning of the internship.
Candidates can Apply at any time because there is no Deadline Set. For Details visit the IMF Website.
Please visit International Monetary Fund (IMF) to Apply Online for this Internship. Information regarding this Internship can be found on International Monetary Fund Website. Click Here To Get Access to their Website.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships In UK 2023-24 | Fully Funded
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships could be the perfect opportunity for you. This scholarship program offers awards to students from developing Commonwealth countries. Keep reading to learn more about the program and how to apply. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships cover the cost of tuition for students who have been accepted into a college or university in another Commonwealth country.
These scholarships opportunities are for candidates to study abroad and increase international experience, as well as reduce the budgetary burden of attending university. The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Program is invented to provide full scholarships to students in developing countries, who are then able to study at any of the member institutions for free.
This program is an excellent opportunity for students not only to receive a quality education but also to be exposed to different cultures and experience new things. If you want to study in the United Kingdom then the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship might be an exceptional opportunity for you. This program provides scholarships for students from developing countries who want to study at universities in the U.K.
Also, Read: Commonwealth Scholarship.
Details of the Scholarship:
- Country of Scholarship: United Kingdom
- Institution: Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Level/Field of Study: Master’s
- Last Date To Apply: 13th December 2022
The Commonwealth Scholarship is awarding the candidates the following benefits too.
- Acclaimed Round Airfare Tickets from your home nation to the UK and return at the completion of your award.
- Accepted Full tuition fees.
- Allowance (living stipend) at the price of £1,084 a month, or £1,330 a month for those at universities in the London metropolitan region.
- Warm clothing grant, where appropriate
- Thesis allowance towards the price of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where suitable
- Study travel stipend towards the charge of study-related travel within the UK or abroad.
Candidates must be from one of the following nations, in order to be eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity, Eligible Countries are listed below.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
Click Here for all the information.
The following requirements should be met only then candidates will be allowed to apply.
- Be a resident of or have been allowed refugee standing by an acceptable Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be lastingly resident in a suitable Commonwealth country.
- Those who have finished their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have finished 2 Year bachelor’s and 2 Year Master’s are qualified to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship in the United Kingdom.
- Not be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2023
- By October 2023, contain the first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and appropriate postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Be prepared to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
Last Date To Apply:
The Closing Date for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is 13th December 2022. Applications after the last date will be rejected straight away so kindly Submit your applications before the deadline.
How To Apply:
The Application Process is exclusively online, Kindly visit Commonwealth Shared Scholarships Official Website in order to apply online. Click Here to get redirected to their Website and Submit Online Applications.
Candidates who have their eyes set on one of the European Countries and are waiting for Opportunities, their wait is finally over because there is a Scholarship Opportunity in the United Kingdom called the Commonwealth Shaed Scholarship. Candidates must be eligible for this Scholarship only then they will be allowed to apply. Hence All the details regarding this Scholarship are given on the Commonwealth Official Website.
The First 500 Scholarships at the University of Kent, UK 2023
The First 500 Scholarships at the University of Kent, UK is currently ongoing for the 2023/24 session, and qualified international students are advised to apply.
It is an investment in your future to study in the United Kingdom. A prestigious degree from a UK university is a life-changing and valuable experience that will elevate your education and employability to new heights.
With this scholarship, International students have access to funding options provided by the UK government and UK universities.
Students who meet the requirements for the scholarships are given partial scholarships as well as full scholarships.
The partial funding scholarship covers some or all of the cost of tuition, depending on the situation. Scholarships with full funding pay for living expenses, travel, tuition, and admission fees.
Scholarships may also cover health insurance in some instances. Here, you can learn about British universities and look for scholarships.
However, although IELTS is typically regarded as a requirement for admission, and a high IELTS score supports a student’s application to a UK university, it can be waived, allowing students to study in the UK without IELTS.
The forthcoming class scholarships were officially announced by the University of Kent. It is thought to be one of the best institutions in the world.
About The First 500 Scholarships
The University of Kent will accept applications for the First 500 Scholarships in 2022 and 2023.Students who have completed three A Levels or its equivalent can now apply for one of the University of Kent’s First 500 Scholarships.
On January 4, 1965, Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the University of Kent’s first Chancellor.
The university received its Royal Charter that same year.It is currently operational in Canterbury, England, UK.
These scholarships are offered annually by the University of Kent to welcome new students.
The First 500 Scholarships will provide selected students with access to new and improved opportunities as well as advanced education in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
Learn more about the acceptance rate, GPA requirements, eligibility and selection criteria, and other useful details in the following paragraphs.
For undergraduate programs at the University of Kent, applicants can apply for one of The First 500 Scholarships at the University of Kent, UK. Therefore its advised you apply immediately to stand a chance.
Please note that the application link is provided below
The following subjects can be studied through this scholarship program.
- All Subject
Benefits of The Scholarships:
One scholarship for the duration of the recipient’s degree program, totaling £2,000 per year (or a pro-rata amount for part-time students).
Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
Criteria for Eligibility for All Nationalities:
- Each year, one scholarship is offered.
- Students who work full-time or part-time can apply.
- Students from the U.S., Europe, and other countries can apply.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- have earned an AAB with at least three equivalent A Levels (136 points or higher).
- in September 2022, enter Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree.
- have utilized UCAS to submit an application to the University of Kent.
- have confirmed their enrollment at Kent by August 31, 2022.
Apply Also>> Rhodes Global Scholarship For Africans in 2022
The following applicants are ineligible to apply for the scholarship:
- who hold a qualification that is higher than an A-level or an equivalent.
- who receive financial aid based on need.
- Who are The University of Kent’s current students?
- Who are applying to Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS) or Medway School of Pharmacy?
The scholarship will not be paid for a year abroad or a year in industry placement.
Please note that this scholarship is still open to individuals who meet the requirements for the Kent Scholarship for Academic Excellence (https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADACEX2101).
- Meet the criteria as shown above.
- Write an essay of 750-1,000 words on the following:“When the first students arrived at the new University of Kent at Canterbury (as the University was then known) in 1965, there were no societies, no sports clubs, and no student representation. In 2018, 20,000 students enjoyed 67 sports clubs, and 189 societies, and there were over 400 student representatives. Kent’s first students had the opportunity – and the responsibility – to start all of these from scratch. If we were opening a new university in 2022 and you were in that first student intake, what would you start and why?”
- Save the essay as a Word document. At the top of the document, please include:
- The essay title
- Your full name
- Your University of Kent identification number
- Submit this essay on an application via KentVision by the deadline of 23:59 GMT on Monday 31 October 2022.
Fully funded Chevening Clore Leadership Scholarship 2023/2
A Fully funded Chevening Clore Leadership Scholarship 2023 is currently ongoing for qualified international students.
This scholarship programme is aimed at giving qualified international students the chance t study in UK universities on a fully funded scholarship.
Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is an individualized program of leadership development, which seeks to improve and enhance the way we engage with culture through the development of leadership potential ability, expertise and knowledge.
Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship brings together the most inventive and innovative cultural leaders from the UK and around the world for an intense professional and personal learning experience unlike anything else.
Clore Leadership Fellowship will support you in becoming the leader you’re destined to be through in-depth training, tailored to your personal desires, needs and goals.
The fellowship will run in 2023 from September 2023 to March 2024, with a flexible plan to help accelerate the development of outstanding cultural leaders at an important moment in their careers.
It’s self-guided and adaptive therefore you’ll need to be extremely driven and awed. However admission is onging now
It is the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship is an experiential learning program, not a formalized program.
It is an experience that is grounded in practical experience, and backed by current theories and methods of leadership.
Subjects that is open for students who are enrolled in this scholarship program is lised below.
- All Subjects
Chevening Clore Scholarship Benefits:
The Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship includes an education budget of up to PS18,500 that can be used to pay for:
- Two return economy flights to your country of origin to the UK to take part in cooperation activities
- Accommodation when in the UK
- Living expenses when in the UK
- A period of stipend for about 4-6 weeks in an institution of culture in the UK
- Individually designed fellowship learning plans that may include participation in conferences, courses and other activities for processional development in the UK
- Conference and course fees in the UK
- Costs for training and development within the UK
- Travel in the UK
Find below are coutries elegible for the fellowship/scholarship pogramme
- South Africa
- Nigeria etc
The application process is open to individuals from the countries listed below:
- South Africa
- Nigeria etc
To be considered to be considered for the Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, applicants must
Apply Also>> The British Chevening Scholarship For International Students
- They plan of returning to nation they were selected from at conclusion of their study
- Have a degree equivalent to an excellent UK honours second-class degree or possess equivalent professional qualifications or experience
- Must have completed at the very least 5 year’s (or more if necessary by Clore the Leadership) work or comparable prior experience, by the time of the closing date in 2022.
- Complete the requirements set forth with the principal fellowship scheme. Meet the minimum requirements in accordance with the main fellowships
- Do not hold British or double British citizenship.
- You must not be an employee or an employee in the past or a the relative of an employee(since July 2016) (since the end of July, 2016,) from Her Majesty’s government (including British embassies/high commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy as well as the Ministry of Defence, and the Home Office), the British Council, or a employee or a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities
*Note: Immediate relatives are identified as parents or step-parents siblings or step-siblings kids or step-children.
Also, spouse civil partner, or not married (where the couple has enjoyed a romantic relationship that is similar to civil partnership or marriage for at minimum two years).
Note that applicants who have been awarded a financial benefit through an HMG-funded fellowship or scholarship are eligible to apply for the award after five years after the conclusion of their initial HMG awarded award.
In these instances applicants will need to prove their professional advancement after that point.
Candidates should also study the Clore leadership key characteristics.
As part of Chevening Clore Leadership Fellowship, each fellow from around the world will complete an individualized program located in the UK that includes:
* Two leadership training courses in a residential setting in the months of September 2023 and March 2024.
* Three days of non-residential skills workshops
* A two-day “Urban Instrategy Team Project
* A 360deg profile of leadership
* A 4- 6 week secondment at an UK cultural institution based in the UK (normally in a area that is different from your normal workplace or work) in which you’ll work on a live project that is commissioned by the host organization
• Personalized learning opportunities via seminars, conferences and study visits as well as peer/sector networking.
* Specific support from a coach or mentor.
* Explore thought leadership using writing a provocation essay.
The Fellowship will begin in September 2023. fellows traveling from their country of origin to the UK for the first fellowship residential in September 2023 .
They later return to their country of origin by the beginning of October.
Fellows will be returning in the UK by the end of January in 2024, to complete the majority of the Fellows’ personal training and development programs.
These include workshops as well as individual secondments, coaching as well as attendance at seminars and conferences, as well as the second Fellowship residential course in March. It will conclude the program.
Click Below to Apply for the Clore Leadership Fellowship
Report: Korean Regulator Approves Issuance And Distribution Of Security Tokens
South Korea’s Financial Services Commission (FSC) has reportedly said that Korean investors will soon be able to easily invest and...
Google Introduces ChatGPT-Like Conversational AI Chatbot
Google has introduced a conversational AI chatbot called Bard to catch up with ChatGPT Google has introduced ‘Bard,’ a conversational...
UK crypto firms could be jailed for 2 years for violating advertising laws
The new proposed advertising rules in the UK could subject executives of crypto firms to up to two years in...
Ethereum’s future hinges on validators amidst declining interest and market trends
Ethereum network’s validator numbers remained steady despite bear market. Decreased whale interest, network growth, velocity, and trader sentiment raised concerns....
Digital Currency Group Sells Grayscale Shares to Raise Funds Amid Financial Difficulties
Digital Currency Group (DCG), a crypto conglomerate backed by SoftBank, is selling shares in several of its investment vehicles run...
DCG sells $22M worth of Grayscale shares to raise funds
DCG sells $22M worth of Grayscale shares to raise funds Christian Nwobodo · 2 hours ago · 1 min read...
Evaluating whether this new proposal can help SUSHI beat the bears
SUSHI Vesting Merkle Tree Clawback passed implementation with over 99% support. A few metrics and market indicators were bullish, but...
Curve Protocol beckons investors following Frax Finance’s high APR
Frax Finance offered a high APR, attracting potential CRV users. Despite treasury growth, Curve struggled with declining user and developer...
Central Bank Of Argentina To Issue New 2,000 Peso Bill As Inflation Keeps Rising
The Central Bank of Argentina has announced the issuance of a new 2,000 peso bill, aimed at easing the burden...
Genesis Bankruptcy Restructuring Advances with DCG’s Plan to Sell Trading Division
Digital Currency Group (DCG) and its subsidiary Genesis have reached an agreement with a key group of creditors over the...
Ethereum [ETH] bulls, watch for a reaction at these levels to buy
Disclaimer: The information presented does not constitute financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice and is solely the writer’s...
This Dogecoin wallet comes alive after nine years as DOGE…
A dormant Dogecoin wallet was reactivated after almost a decade. DOGE long-term outlook was not on the bullish side. According...
Arbitrum Airdrop Guide
Arbitrum is an Ethereum scaling solution that is taking the crypto community by storm with hints of a potential upcoming...
Gemini comes to agreement with Genesis as Cameron Winklevoss declares $100M contribution
Gemini comes to agreement with Genesis as Cameron Winklevoss declares $100M contribution Liam ‘Akiba’ Wright · 11 hours ago ·...
Uniswap BNB deployment is ‘now or never’ as a16z disagrees on bridge solution
Uniswap BNB deployment is ‘now or never’ as a16z disagrees on bridge solution Liam ‘Akiba’ Wright · 11 hours ago...
Gala Games Price Prediction
Gala Games is on the verge of becoming a Web3 gaming powerhouse, with numerous games — including iconic brands —...
FTX’s bankruptcy judge is undecided on appointing independent examiner
FTX’s bankruptcy judge is undecided on appointing independent examiner Mike Dalton · 13 hours ago · 2 min read Judge...
Why ApeCoin [APE] did not respond to BAYC’s achievements?
ApeCoin’s price decreased by over 5% in the last seven days. APE’s Galaxy Score was bullish but market indicators inclined...
Amesbury7 days ago
Massachusetts-Based Bankprov To End Loan Offerings Secured By Cryptocurrency Mining Rigs
$1.4 billion7 days ago
Alameda Research Seeks $446 Million Over Alleged ‘Preferential Transfers’ To Voyager Digital
Alameda Research subsidiary7 days ago
FTX Debtors Seek Dismissal Of Turkish Entities In Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Proceedings
/r/Bitcoin5 days ago
Bitcoin Records Largest Mined Block To Date, 4 MB Block Containing NFT Causes Unease Among Small-Block Supporters
Uncategorized3 days ago
Google Backs AI Firm Anthropic With $300 Million, Following Series B Investment From Controversial FTX Co-Founder
24-hour performance5 days ago
Smart Contract Token Market Soars To $332 Billion; Defi Value Reaches High Not Seen Since FTX Collapse
0.25%6 days ago
Federal Reserve Raises Benchmark Interest Rate By 0.25%, Disinflationary Process ‘Early,’ Says Powell
bank account4 days ago
Experts Predict Future Regulation Of Crypto Exchanges By 2025, With Split Opinion On Similarity To Traditional Finance